“BowCast Podcast Episode 007 – Danny Hinton Talks Bow Maintenance, Tuning and Draw Stops”
My original plan for this episode was talking about home bow maintenance.
It turned into so much more…
- 2:30 How proshops are a disappearing breed and how the youtubers are making it look more complex than it needs to be.
- 4:30 Per Danny, if your bow is set up properly, bow maintenance is unnecessary.
- 8:45 How you can tell a bow is tuned correctly out of the bow and what the “squish” is.
- 13:45 “Draw stop” explained.
- 21:00 Top 3 things you should inspect on your bow after a long period of not shooting it.